Competent Person - PPE
Education in accordance with DGUV 312-906
Aim of this course is to enable technicians to become proficient in inspecting and auditing PPE equipment such that he/she can fully assess safe condition and use of PPE.
The course provides the respective knowledge in regards to work safety regulations, accident prevention regulations, occupational insurance (BG) guidelines and technical standards (e.g., DIN, EN norms).
- Duration: 2 days
- Tuition fees: please inquire
- Location: Bad Soden-Salmünster (50 km from Frankfurt am Main)
- Language: German
- Max. 10, min. 5 trainees
- Theory and practice assessment
We reserve the right to reschedule course date.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Work safety regulations
- Accident prevention regulations
- BG regulations
- Generally accpeted technical rules and regulations
- DIN / EN norms
- Min. 18 years of age
Please take a look at all available courses Competent Person PPE.
We offer a wide variety of trainings and courses. Please take a look at our booking page for an overview.
You are flexible, reliable and like to travel? We offer exciting, diversified projects for self-employed rope access technicians.