FISAT Level 1
Rope Access Technician (Basic Course)
Education for rope access technicians in accordance with occupational insurance association guidelines (BGI 772) and German FISAT code of practice. Closes with FISAT certificate Level 1 (Fach- und Interessenverband für Seilunterstützte Arbeitstechniken).
In a five day course participants will undergo comprehensive theory and practical lessons.
Theory is on day 1 and includes general knowledge of material, rope and knots as well as safety and rescue content.
Day 2 to 4 is reserved for intense practice lessons. For example proper use of equipment, correct application of ascending and descending techniques. Group size is limited to 8 participants to ensure trainer – trainee ratio allows for sufficient time and attention for all trainees.
Day 5 is assessment day starting with a two hour theory assessment followed by assessment of practice skills.
- Duration: 5 days
- Tuition fees: please inquire
- Location: Bad Soden-Salmünster (50 km from Frankfurt am Main)
- Rental fee for equipment: please inquire
- Harness must be compatible with FISAT specifications (no alpine equipment permitted)
We reserve the right to reschedule course date.
- Use of equipment
- Ascending and descending techniques
- Comprehensive practice sessions
- Min. 18 years of age
- Good German skills required. For English speaking trainees please call first
- First Aid certificate (9h), acquired within last 24 months
- Medical examination G41
- Required documents must be presented at day 1 for assessment registration
Bargain - All Inclusive
This course is available with our all inclusive package. It covers lodging, breakfast, certificates, tuition fees, assessment fees and medical examination G41.
You are flexible, reliable and like to travel? We offer exciting, diversified projects for self-employed rope access technicians.