FISAT Level 3
Rope Access Technician (Expert)
Education for rope access technicians in accordance with occupational insurance association guidelines (BGI 772) and German FISAT code of practice. Closes with FISAT certificate Level 3 (Fach- und Interessenverband für Seilunterstützte Arbeitstechniken) as continuation of FISAT Level 2 course.
In a five day course participants will undergo comprehensive theory and practical lessons. Theory content is focussed on regulatory requirements and legal guidelines. Trainees will be positioned to create risk assessments and method statements. Log-book management, safety at work and HSE topics are at the core of this course.
To be eligible for FISAT Level 3 certification rope access technicians must own their Level 2 certificate for at least 12 months and are required to have logged at least 250 on-rope days in their log-book.
Course duration is 6 days. Day 6 is reserved for assessment by an independent external FISAT assessor. As in Level 1 and 2, prerequisite for the practice part of the assessment is successfully passing the theory assessment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: FISAT REGULATORY CHANGE
Assessment possible only if 250 rope working days are being documented.
- Duration: 6 days
- Tuition fees: please inquire
- Location: Bad Soden-Salmünster (50 km from Frankfurt am Main)
- Harness must be compatible with FISAT specifications (no alpine equipment permitted)
We reserve the right to reschedule course date.
- Risk assessments
- Log-book management
- Instructions on work safety
- Instructions on healthe protection
- Instructions on rescue planning
- Method statements
- Equipment and material tuition
- Special rescue methods
- Min. 18 years of age
- Good German skills required. For English speaking trainees please call first
- First Aid certificate (9h), acquired within last 24 months
- Medical examination G41
- Valid Level 2 certificate
- Required documents must be presented at day 1 for assessment registration
Bargain - All Inclusive
This course is available with our all inclusive package. It covers lodging, breakfast, certificates, tuition fees, assessment fees.
You are flexible, reliable and like to travel? We offer exciting, diversified projects for self-employed rope access technicians.