Basic Safety Training (Onshore/Offshore)
Module: Working at Heights
Conducted with our cooperation partner SOLO SRL
Aim of this course is to enable participants to work safely and effectively in wind turbines.
In accordance with GWO standards all relevant topics are covered in class room training sessions. All practical exercises will be trained extensively.
From October 17,2016 all delegates must register with GWO global database (WINDA). Certificates for delegates will be uploaded by us. Only delegates registered in WINDA will be recognised as valid GWO WaH workers.
- Duration: 2 Days
- Tuition Fees: please inquire
- Location: Bad Soden-Salmünster (50 km from Frankfurt am Main)
- Delivery of training also in client wind turbines
- Rental equipment 50 € per trainee
- One day refresher (every two years): please inquire
We reserve the right to reschedule course date.
- Legislation / risks / dangers
- Equipment inspection and maintenance
- Correct use of equipment
- Rescue chain
- Emergency procedures
- Safe behavior in wind turbines
- GWO Certificate after successful assessment
- Medical examination G41
We offer a wide variety of trainings and courses. Please take a look at our booking page for an overview.
You are flexible, reliable and like to travel? We offer exciting, diversified projects for self-employed rope access technicians.