SRHT - Add-on Qualification
Special rescue from heights and deeps
Specialised descending and ascending procedures under utilisation of rescue equipment is core to this tuition line. In many critical situations injured persons cannot be rescued safely without techniques and special devices and equipment.
Although rescue is central to both FISAT and IRATA guidelines, standard techniques do not cover rescue in case of emergencies, injuries, and fatal occurrences. For those situations it is also required to be proficient in dealing with non-standard equipment and devices.
SRHT deviates from standard tuition syllabus and conveys specific rescue knowledge.
This course is suited for experienced ropa access technicians, who are well established in working at heights.
- Duration: 5 days
- Tuition fees: 1790,00 € (incl. VAT) plus 350 € assessment fee
- Location: Bad Soden-Salmünster (50 km from Frankfurt am Main)
- Language: German
- Rental fee for equipment 45 € per trainee per week
- Harness must be compatible with FISAT and/or IRATA specifications (no alpine equipment permitted)
- Assessment by independent assessor in accordance with German AGBF and EU Regulations
- Ascending and descending techniques
- Practice sessions
- Tactical planning
- Documentation requirements
- Min. 18 years of age
- First Aid certificate (one day course), acquired within last 24 months
- Physical fitness and suitability
- Medical examination G41
- FISAT Level 2 with at least 500 rope hours or
FISAT Level 3 or IRATA Level 2 or 3 certificate
- Required documents must be presented at day 1 fpr assessment registration
Please take a look at all available SRHT courses.
Bargain - All Inclusive
This course is available with our all inclusive package. It covers lodging, breakfast, certificates, tuition fees, assessment fees.
You are flexible, reliable and like to travel? We offer you an exciting, diversified job with excellent future prospects.