IRATA Level 2
Rope Access Technician (Advanced)
Education for rope access technicians IRATA standard (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association). Certificates are recognised internationally. More than 30.000 rope access technicians worldwide are working under IRATA standard. In Germany, KSE is the first company certified as IRATA operator and IRATA trainer company.
The IRATA system is a three-tiered tuition programme starting with Level 1 basic course. To be permitted to the next level IRATA technicians must have logged at least 1.000 rope hours over a period of minimum 12 months.
Level 2 content is being taught in a five day course closing with an assessment on day 5.
- Duration: 5 days
- Tuition fees: please inquire
- Location: Bad Soden-Salmünster (50 km from Frankfurt am Main)
- Language: German and English
- Rental fee for equipment 50 € per trainee for one week
- Harness must be compatible with IRATA specifications (no alpine equipment permitted)
We reserve the right to reschedule course date.
- Use of equipment
- Vertical and horizontal movement
- Practice sessions
- Min. 18 years of age
- First Aid certificate (9h), acquired within last 24 months
- Medical examination G41
- Minimum 12 months and 1.000 rope hours as IRATA Level 1 technician
- Required documents must be presented at day 1 for assessment registration
Bargain - All Inclusive
This course is available with our all inclusive package. It covers lodging, breakfast, certificates, tuition fees, assessment fees.
You are flexible, reliable and like to travel? We offer exciting, diversified projects for self-employed rope access technicians.