Rope Access Refresher
Regulatory refresher course
Everyone who works in areas where risk of fall from a height is relevant is under German legal obligations to attend an annual refresher course for his/her qualification.
All rope access and PPE certificates automatically expire after one year. If expiration has occurred, the complete course syllabus including a full assessment needs to be repeated.
Refreshers can be brought forward by up to three months. New documents are valid from the day of the current refresher course.
- Duration: 1 day
- Tuition fees: please inquire
- Location: Bad Soden-Salmünster (50 km from Frankfurt am Main)
- Refresh of theory
- Practice lessons
- Min. 18 years of age
- First Aid certificate (9h), acquired within last 24 months
- Medical examination G41
- Up-to-date Level 1, 2 or 3 certificates, not older than six months
- Required documents must be presented before course commencement for assessment registration
Please take a look at all available refresher courses.
We offer a wide variety of trainings and courses. Please take a look at our booking page for an overview.
You are flexible, reliable and like to travel? We offer exciting, diversified projects for self-employed rope access technicians.